Kills 99.9% of bacteria & viruses
Registered for use against COVID-19*
Why we sanitize your ride
Flu and illnesses may be in the air, but there are ways you can fight back
- Keep your hands clean. Washing your hands often will help protect you from germs.
- Routinely clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces around the house every 2 - 3 weeks.
- Routinely clean frequently touched objects like – laptops, keyboards, and phones.
- If you begin to feel sick at work, go home as soon as possible.
- Ask your child’s school about action plans for flu outbreaks or other illnesses.
- Make sure your child’s school routinely cleans and disinfects frequently touched items.
Here's how we keep
America driving safe
Thank you for your continued trust in AutoNation to keep you, your family, and communities Driving Safe.
*All efficacy claims and statements are relevant when the disinfectant product is applied correctly.
This disinfectant product has been approved & registered by the EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2,
the virus that causes Disease 2019 (COVID-19). Proper application dictates that the product, when
applied through fogging/misting equipment until surface is moist, requires up to 20 minutes before
re-entry into the vehicle for treatment effectiveness. Disinfectant methods or claims should not be
deemed to state or imply that the products can eliminate or prevent transmission of any virus, illness
or disease. Sanitization or Disinfectant methods may vary by location and/or substitute disinfectant chemistry
(with equal or greater performance properties from either of the suppliers mentioned & registered above)
may be applied. The EPA mark is the property of the EPA and use of the EPA name & logo does not constitute
endorsement by the United States Environmental Protection Agency. For product manufacturer or EPA registration
information please see an AutoNation Service Associate.