What is Roadside Assistance?
It's nice to know that help is just a phone call away. If you have a roadside emergency or your vehicle needs to be towed as a result of a mechanical breakdown, Roadside Assistance offers help in all 50 states 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Services include jumps, locksmith, towing, flat tire change, as well as emergency oil and fluid delivery to the site of breakdown. It doesn't matter who is driving the vehicle; the driver will get serviced if the car is covered under this plan.
How this plan helps you
Getting help during a breakdown doesn't have to break the bank. Roadside Assistance provides 24-hour emergency assistance and road hazard protection, getting you back on the road quickly and without additional expense.
Roadside Assistance Coverage
- Services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, everywhere in the United States, Canada & Puerto Rico.
- No maximum number of occurrences during contract term (within the $100 per occurrence limit).
- Trip interruption coverage up to $200 per day for up to 3 days if you are more than 100 miles from home when you suffer a mechanical breakdown.
- Towing Assistance -covers towing up to the benefit limit of $100 per occurrence.
- Lockout Assistance -covers locksmith up to $100 per occurrence.
- Battery Service Assistance -jump-starts your car if your battery fails.
- Flat Tire Assistance -service consists of removing flat tire and replacing with spare.
- Fuel Assistance - an emergency supply of up to 3 gallons of fuel will be delivered at no additional cost for up to 3 occurrences per year.
- Oil, Fluid and Water Delivery -delivery of necessary fluids covered, while customer is responsible for cost of the fluids.
- No "blackout" dates. Reduces the risk of being stranded.
- Friends and family are covered while driving the covered vehicle.
- Eliminates the risk of unnecessary financial expense in the event of a roadside emergency.
- In the event of a breakdown over 100 miles from home, hotel costs are covered while waiting for repairs to be completed.
- Benefits based on term of coverage, not miles driven.
- Zero deductible.
- Car Rental, Hotel, Travel and RV discounts.
Coverage Exclusions May Apply
Coverage exclusions and limitations may apply, including tire repair (unless Tire & Wheel coverage is purchased), and cost of parts, fluids, lubricants. Additional exclusions may apply. All transactions related to the optional Roadside Assistance product are governed solely by the provisions of the Agreement. Please refer to the Roadside Assistance Membership Agreement for details of terms, conditions, and specific coverage details, including limitations and exclusions. Coverage may vary by state.
Other PlansView All Plans
Vehicle Protection Plan
A mechanical breakdown service contract that covers the costs of parts and labor for covered repairsLearn More
Unavoidable dents are a thing of the past with this plan's unlimited repairs..Learn More
Offers a proven theft deterrent to scare away thieves and provides financial benefits if your vehicle is stolen. Also, includes identity protection benefits.Learn More
Tire and Wheel Protection
A policy that covers the repair or replacement of your tires and or wheels due to damage from a road hazard.Learn More
Excess Wear and Tear Protection
Covers a wide array of the most common charges when it's time to turn-in your leaseLearn More
Your view of the road will stay crystal clear with this plan which covers repairs of chips and cracks, or replacement of the windshield if the damage is irreparable.Learn More
Turn back the clock on your car with a plan to make sure it stays as beautiful as the day you bought it, inside and outLearn More
24/7/365 roadside assistance that includes change of tire, delivery of gas, oil, or water, jump start, locksmith service and towingLearn More
Will pay or waive the difference between the actual cash value and net loan payoff in the event of a total lossLearn More
Vehicle Care Program
Prepaid maintenance programs that include oil and filter changes, 20 point inspections, fluid top offs, routine lubrications and tire rotations at any AutoNation store.Learn More